Enter your email address:

Enter your one Mail ID and receive updated posts of the blog in your Inbox.

Dance India Dance Auditions 2015 – DID Season 5 Audition Dates and Dance India Dance Registration 2014-2015

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dance India Dance Season 3
The most popular dancing reality TV Show - Dance India Dance (DID) is ready to hit ZEE TV very soon. ZEE TV has announced audition venues, dates and registrations schedules for Dance India Dance Season 5.



Dance India Dance 2015 Auditions Dates and Venues:

Details to be announced:

Lucknow

Bhubhaneshwar

Patna

Imphal

Delhi

Hyderabad

Raipur

Indore

Kolkata

Rajkot

Vadodara

Bangalore

Kolhapur

Chennai

Mumbai

ZEE TV announce DID Season 5 auditions details for Lucknow, Bhubhaneshwar, Patna, Imphal, Delhi, Hyderabad, Raipur, Indore, Kolkata, Rajkot, Vadodara, Bangalore, Kolhapur, Chennai and Mumbai at: http://www.zeetv.com/did-audition/ online.

Participants of Dance India Dance Season 5 have to carry a valid proof of age and nationality and two passport size photographs during the auditions. They have to carry an audio CD also with the track which they want to perform.

Dance India Dance 2015 auditions timing are 9AM to 2PM. Participants can call at: 7498174702/ 7498684872 for more details. Entries are open for the age group of 15-30 years. You need to read the complete terms & conditions of Dance India Dance 5 audition at: http://www.zeetv.com/auditions/did-season3/terms-conditions.html online.

Online Form for Dance India Dance Auditions 2015:

Participants can fill an online form also: http://www.zeetv.com/did4/ to participate in Dance India Dance auditions 2015.

Participants of USA can register themselves for the auditions at: http://www.zeetvusa.com/audition/index.html online. Dance India Dance registrations 2014-2015, audition dates, venues and time announced officially. It is the most popular dancing reality TV Show on Indian television.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Hai iam sangita bhandari from c.g i want to participate in DID Audition so plz send the raipur audition detail soon....

Dipti Sharma said...

Dipti Sharma
Octobrer 9,2011 10.11a.m

Gm i m Dipti Sharma.I want to participate in DID.I want to dance like der is no 2moro so plz give me all details of indore audition my contact no. is 7489668441.

Thank you

yagnik said...

Hi I am Kuldeep Bhatia from Ahmedabad want to take part in DID Audition so please send me nearer cities audition details on the mobile no. given below or declare soon on website.
Mob. No. 9428737239

Thanking You.....

ritika arora said...

hey m ritika arora from delhi.....i wanna give auditions for DID...plz send the delhi audition details soon....

karan said...

i m frm c.g,plz give me the audition detail of raipur n indore.my no. is 9926644422

Aamit Dcrruz said...

Hi, I am Aamit Dcrruz. I wanna participate in DID and want to know the date of auditions in Hydersabd. I am also trying to fill in online registration form and i am not able to do so. Please asist.

anu adhikari said...

Anu adhikari
sir plz mujhe next time did ke date ,time ,place veneu send kar dijiye agar koi xhance he ane ya wild card entris he to plz mujhe contact kar dijiye my no is 9917431539 / 7351009252 adhikari.annu0@gmai.com thank u sir

shreeprava said...

hi i m shree....sir i want to take part in mumbai audition.......but i dont know how to apply....sir plz guide me...i registerd myself but when i clicked submit...the page is appear blank....plz....help me.........

RAHUL said...

i am rahul iwant to participate in DID audition so plz send ma the kolkata audition ditail.........

priyanshu thakur said...

hey im priyanshu from nagpur plz tell me indore & audition date plzzz my contact num is 9326204816... msg me

nandini said...

nandini uppal

hi i m nandini from jallandhar plz let me know the delhi auditions detail soon my contact no is 7508600488

vonod said...

GOODAFTERNOON EVERY ONE MY SELF
VINOD PAL ,I BELONG FROM A MEERUT VILLAGE I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN DANCE INDIA DANCE SO PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS OF NEAR ABOUT MEERUT (U.P.) DANCE AUDITION.

THANK YOU SO MUCH............

Sonia said...

Sir I am sonia das of kolkata. Kindly mail me all the details of the kolkata auditions of dance india dance season 3
My email id is soniadas685@gmail.com

ESHAN said...

This is ESHAN ,
please send me the indore auditions date and time.....thanku>>>>
mob no.8982300856>>>>

ratnananda.nayak@gmail.com said...

sir mai orissa ka hoon or me kolkotta audition pe ana chata hoon or mera contact no 09090514281 or me berhampur city se hoon

pemarinzong said...

Sir i m Pema my sister Tshering like ur program very much and she want to participate in DID season 3 she is a very good dancer she has travel many places for dancing so sir this is my humble request if u can sent date and palace where the audition is going to be held in Kolkata please this is my humble raquest my no is 8768739573

vimal said...

Dear sir&madam i am vimal prakash from u.p want to participate in DID Audition so please send the delhi audition detail soon....my contact no is 7838961065

Bally said...

hi this is baljeet...i want to participate in DID..please inform me the dates and audition places...will they come in punjab for taking auditions?

kishan said...

hello sir me kishan i want to participate in did next year plss send me a detail for kolkata audition my cell no is 9641918690.

chauhan said...

Hai iam suman chauhan from bareilly (u.p.) want to participate in DID Audition so plz send the lucknow audition detail soon....

kishan pala said...

hellow, sir.... i am kishan from vadodara i want to participate in did... send me a detail of vadodara audition 2011-2012

Jyoti singh said...

hi sir, I m Jyoti singh i want to participate in DID audition. so please give me detail. Ek bar chance de do sir puri jaan laga kar dance karungi. please ek bar chance de do..................

khati said...

poldfhi i'm Veena Ahirwar from Indore i want to participate in DID Audition so plz help me Indore Audition Detail soon.........................Pls

Followers

New Posts

Recent Comments

Content (c) 2014 Blog Expressions: Expressing Blogging Experiences. Do not copy content (text/images) without permission of the blog's owner. Use of short excerpt and links providing full and clear credit to http://blogsexpression.blogspot.in/ with appropriate and specific direction to the original content are allowed.