Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2012 (PGECET 2012) is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP PGECET 2012 is held as an Entrance Test by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad for admission into regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME/M.Tech./M.Pharmacy /M.Arch/M. Tech./M. Plg./Graduate level Pharm-D) (Post Baccalaureate) courses.
PGECET 2012 Important Dates:
PGECET 2012 Important Dates:
- Commencement of PGECET 2012 Notification: 12th March, 2012
- Submission of PGECET 2012 Online Application: 14th March, 2012
- Last Date of Submission of PGECET 2012 Online Form without Late Fee: 23rd April, 2012
- Last Date of Submission of AP PGECET 2012 Online Form with Rs. 500 Late Fees: 5th May, 2012
- Last Date of Submission of APPGECET 2012 Online Form with Rs. 2000 Late Fees: 14th May, 2012
- PGECET 2012 Hall Ticket Download from www.appgecet.org: 21st May to 5th June, 2012
- PGECET 2012 Exam Date: 8th June to 11th June, 2012
PGECET 2012 Notification:
PGECET 2012 notification is released by www.appgecet.org, Osmania University, Hyderabad - 500 007. Candidates can read AP PGECET 2012 notification at: http://www.appgecet.org/pdfs/Notification.pdf downloading PDF file.
PGECET 2012 Eligibility Criteria:
Indian citizen belonging to Andhra Pradesh State are eligible to apply for www.appgecet.org 2012. Candidates should obtain at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) to qualify in examination. Complete details regarding www.appgecet.org eligibility criteria can be read at: http://www.appgecet.org/pdfs/eligibility.pdf downloading PDF file.
AP PGECET 2012 Exam Schedule:
Date – Subject – Duration
- 8th June, 2012 - Environmental Management (EM) / Architecture & Planning (AR) – 10AM to 12 Noon
- 8th June, 2012 - Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) – 2PM to 4PM
- 9th June, 2012 - Electronics & Communication (EC) / Bio-Tech (BT) / Aerospace (AS) – 10AM to 12 Noon
- 9th June, 2012 - Civil (CE) / Mechanical (ME) / Electrical (EE) – 2PM to 4PM
- 10th June, 2012 - Instrumentation (EI) / Metallurgy (MT) – 10AM to 12 Noon
- 10th June, 2012 - Nano Technology (NT) – 2PM to 4PM
- 11th June, 2012 - Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG)/ Bio-Medical (BM) – 10AM to 12 Noon
- 11th June, 2012 - Pharmacy (PY)/ Chemical (CH) – 2PM to 4PM
PGECET 2012 Exam Pattern:
Candidates will get 2 hours to solve each paper in PGECET 2012 exam for maximum 120 marks. All the questions will be objective type.
PGECET 2012 Exam Centre:
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to apply online visiting: www.appgecet.org in the prescribed format during the given period. Candidates need to proceed with: www.appgecet.org/payment-procedure.html to fill online application. Details of filling application form and paying registration fee is updated at: http://www.appgecet.org/pdfs/User-Guide-13-3-2012.pdf downloading PDF file.
PGECET 2012 Registration Fee:
Category – Total Fee
- SC/ST – Rs. 250
- Others – Rs. 500
You may download PGECET 2012 information booklet from: http://www.appgecet.org/pdfs/information-Book-Let-pgecet2012-13032012.pdf to know more about how to apply, application fee, application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus, exam date, exam centre, syllabus etc.
Candidates must visit: www.appgecet.org to apply online for Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2012 (PGECET 2012). You may apply for NU UGET 2012, Karnataka CET 2012, GSAT 2012, CBEE 2012 and GCET 2012 and G2CET 2012 also along with AP PGECET 2012.